Customer Service / Technical Support
Support and service teams are crucial to converting negative customer experiences into great ones. Companies rely on us to identify reps who can give customers the right answers faster and can communicate with empathy. Our Customer Contact solution identifies top-tier customer service potential.
E.ON UK Retail To increase its competitive advantage, E.ON UK Retail wanted to significantly improve customer service. A set of competencies and supporting behaviors was developed and measured using a number of assessments, including the OPQ.
Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
The OPQ32, is one of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioural style in the world. It sets a high standard of measurement excellence, providing HR professionals and business managers with relevant and accurate information to make fast and well-informed people decisions. The OPQ32 provides a clear framework for understanding the impact of personality on job performance. It is internationally recognised for its accuracy of assessment. Over 90 independent validation studies have been conducted on the OPQ over a period of 25 years, across 20 countries and 40 industries, providing concrete evidence of its power to predict performance in the workplace.
Director, Executive, Professional Individual Contributor, Manager, Front Line Manager, Mid-Professional, General Population, Supervisor, Graduate
Available in over 30 languages
Approximate Completion Time in minutes = Untimed, approx. 25
Key benefit results
The company has seen improved customer issue resolution and productivity, with a tangible shift in the culture of the business.
“This has been a fantastic project, achieving an understanding of what good leadership looks like and creating the kind of high performance culture we strive for.”
Julie Harris, E.ON UK
Source: CEB Global
- Provides in-depth insight across the key competencies required in graduate, management and leadership positions
- Delivered online as a managed service
- User-Friendly, Business Relevant Reporting
- Are available for line managers, candidates and trained HR professionals
- Use clear, concise language with easy-to-understand graphical summaries
- Are useful across a wide range of contexts including recruitment, development, team building and career guidance
Available in over:
The CCSQ (Customer Contact Styles Questionnaire) and the WSQ (Work Styles Questionnaire) are also part of the OPQ family of products. CCSQ assesses behaviors in Sales and Customer Service roles. WSQ is focused on behaviors in Manufacturing and Production roles.
User-Friendly, Business Relevant Reporting overall performance. OPQ reports are designed to ensure that results can be meaningfully interpreted and understood in business contexts.
– Can be customized to your competencies language
– Can include Verify Ability and Motivation Questionnaire (MQ) results alongside those of the OPQ.